Movie Rat Race  » Movies  »
  • If you haven’t seen this movie, I would recommend taking the time to watch it

• by Review Vigilante

I got home from work last night and wanted to watch something a bit different from the shows I normally watch. Fortunately for me, I came across the movie Rat Race on one of our movie channels.

I have seen this movie a half dozen times now at least and it is as

funny now as the first time I saw it.

Basically, you have an all star cast ranging from Whoopie Goldberg to John Lovitz participating in a race to New Mexico for $2 million.

Of course, flying would be too easy so they end up going through a series of adventures along the way ...

• that get funnier and funnier by the minute.

The ending of the movie is also classic; both because you don’t know who is going to win the race and the twist at the end, where nobody gets the money, is one that is definitely memorable.

My wife and I laughed out loud throughout

this movie last night as though it was the first time we saw it and even our daughter, who normally doesn’t watch movies like this, found it entertaining.

If you haven’t seen this movie, I would recommend taking the time to watch it.

It’s one of those films that you will have you laughing so hard, it’ll hurt.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111201951160731/k2311a0112/1.12.10