Dior Addict lip glow  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since I love purchasing cosmetics (especially those who appealed to my senses) - this lip glow seemed to grab immediate attention

• by rm002

During one of my shopping sprees, I happened to set on my eyes on Dior Addict lip glow. Since I love purchasing cosmetics (especially those who appealed to my senses) - this lip glow seemed to grab immediate attention. What really attracted to me to this product was the fact this lip glow

seemed different from the other lip glosses. Dior Addict lip glow was basically a color awakening lip balm with SPF 10 and could be used to enhance your lip color. I immediately brought one for myself.

Dior Addict lip glow proved to be truly magical. This lip balm just glided smoothly over my ...

• lips and moisturized my lips giving it a natural glow. Using Dior Addict lip glow not only enhanced the color of my lips but also added a natural glow to it. I just loved my lips whenever I wore Dior Addict lip glow.

Dior Addict lip glow proved to be quite handy. A

perfect natural make- up accessory for every day use, Dior Addict lip glow also proved to add shimmer to my lips when used on my favorite lipstick for a party. Priced at $28.00, Dior Addict lip glow – according to me is a ‘must have’ essential for those who love going- just natural.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311201951120731/k2311a0112/1.12.10