Avon Feelin Fresh Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Not wanting to waste a gift from my beloved mother, I decided to give the product a try to see how it compared to my traditional stick deodorant
  • I love the smell because it is unlike any other deodorant that I have ever used
  • Normally, I prefer to use a stick or solid deodorant, and this product did not change my preference
  • In my opinion, Avon Feelin Fresh Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant makes a good gift for both men and women

• by simply_fabulous

My mother is addicted to ordering products from Avon, and I recently received a care package that included Avon Feelin Fresh Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. According to its label, Avon Feelin Fresh Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant promises to be non-whitening, anti-staining, non-stinging, non-sticky, and odor eliminating. Not wanting to waste a gift from my beloved mother, I decided to give the product a try to see how it compared to my traditional stick deodorant.

Avon Feelin Fresh Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant is a roll on deodorant that has a smell that is similar to Zest soap. I love the smell because it

is unlike any other deodorant that I have ever used. Normally, I prefer to use a stick or solid deodorant, and this product did not change my preference. The ball that the deodorant rolled from frequently dried out after use, making it difficult from me to apply a quick layer of deodorant on my way to work or school. I also found Avon Feelin Fresh Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant to be somewhat messy to apply. The majority of the time that I used the deodorant there was more on my shirt than underneath my arms, and the deodorant left white residue on ...

• my skin when too much was applied. If you prefer to use solid deodorants, this product will not convert you to using roll on deodorants.

My brother who received a similar care package from my mother loves Avon Feelin Fresh Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant because it lacks an overly artificial smell. My brother is a mechanic who spends the majority of his time at work repairing cars. Prior to using Avon Feelin Fresh Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, he was frustrated about not being able to find a deodorant that was inexpensive and long lasting. My brother loves using Avon Feelin Fresh Original Anti-Perspirant

Deodorant so much that he has asked my mother to order him some more.

In my opinion, Avon Feelin Fresh Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant makes a good gift for both men and women. The deodorant is a great product for anyone who desires a more natural smelling deodorant, especially men who want an effective product that does not smell like perfume. It is a high quality product that can satisfy the needs of men and women of all ages. While I did not prefer it over my regular stick deodorant, I will be ordering some for my father, brother, and cousins.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311201951100731/k2311a0112/1.12.10