Luster’s Earth Secrets Organic Rosemary & Lemongrass Hair Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • While shopping at a local beauty supply store, I noticed Luster's Earth Secrets Organic Rosemary & Lemongrass Hair Lotion
  • I decided to purchase a bottle to find out firsthand if the hype behind organic products for the body and hair is valid
  • I thought the Luster hair brand only made products for chemically relaxed or straighten hair
  • However, I believe the product is good for all hair types
  • I love to use it to strengthen my hair before flat ironing it or prior to when I go to bed since the product does not stain my pillowcases

• by simply_fabulous

I try not to use harsh chemicals on my hair, and I have been attempting to find some inexpensive, yet effective products for my kinky African American hair. While shopping at a local beauty supply store, I noticed Luster’s Earth Secrets Organic Rosemary & Lemongrass Hair Lotion. I decided to purchase a bottle to find out firsthand if the hype behind organic products for the body and hair is valid.

Luster’s Earth Secrets Organic Rosemary & Lemongrass Hair Lotion promises to stimulate hair, relieve dry scalp, and naturally restore moisture. The first things that I noticed about

the product were its color which is a soft shade of green and its great smell. One of the things that I hate about some hair products is that I have to use a lot of the product for it to be effective. This was not the case with Luster’s Earth Secrets Organic Rosemary & Lemongrass Hair Lotion. I dabbed a small amount of the hair lotion into the palm of my hand, rubbed both of my hands together, and massaged the product throughout my hair. It did not take much of the hair lotion to ...

• completely cover my hair, and the hair lotion dried quickly without the greasy or sticky feeling that other hair products leave my hair. Luster’s Earth Secrets Organic Rosemary & Lemongrass Hair Lotion left my hair healthier, stronger, and shinier.

I did have some reservations about Luster’s Earth Secrets Organic Rosemary & Lemongrass Hair Lotion prior to purchasing the product. I thought the Luster hair brand only made products for chemically relaxed or straighten hair. However, I believe the product is good for all hair types. My mother has chemically processed hair, and she loves using

Luster’s Earth Secrets Organic Rosemary & Lemongrass Hair Lotion. Not only does the product smell wonderful, but it works well with the other products that a person might use on their hair. I love to use it to strengthen my hair before flat ironing it or prior to when I go to bed since the product does not stain my pillowcases.

I believe that Luster’s Earth Secrets Organic Rosemary & Lemongrass Hair Lotion is great for African American or black hair. It improved the condition of my hair, and my hair was easier to style.

Product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311201951080731/k2311a0112/1.12.10