Lakme Nail Enamel Remover  » Cosmetics  »
4.3
  • But the only problem with this would be that I would find myself changing my nail colors every other day
  • Since this nail remover was safe – I made it rather convenient for me to use it as often as possible

• by rm002

Wearing different nail colors- according to the color of my outfit – has always been my favorite fashion statement. I always believed that matching nail color always helped in enhancing my overall physical presentation. But the only problem with this would be that

I would find myself changing my nail colors every other day. But for this I trusted my Lakme nail enamel remover.

Lakme nail enamel remover helped me remove my nail colors with great ease. By simply dabbing this liquid on cotton wool- allowed my nail colors to be just wiped away easily without having to rub too vigorously. What I really liked about Lakme nail enamel remover was the fact this liquid left my nails shining white without any discoloration or irritation on my nails. Since ...

• Lakme Nail Enamel Remover
      this nail remover was safe – I made it rather convenient for me to use it as often as possible.

Lakme nail enamel remover also worked perfectly well as thinner. As soon as my nail polishes showed signs of becoming thicker- I

would just add a few drops of Lakme nail enamel remover to it and- lo- they would be as good as new. Thus this nail remover not only gave me a two- in one advantage, but also proved to be light on my pocket too.

Bornomovies says :

re : Since this nail remover was safe – I made it rather convenient for me to use it as often as possible
It is good, and useful

quick note by anonymous :

I bought this from a local beauty store near me for about 80 Indian rupees. When I actually used it to my surprise it worked really well . I had applied colorbar nailpaint on my nails and when I tried to remove it Using the product it removed it quite easily in 1-2 strokes. You just need to take a little amount of product in a cotton ball and rub against your nails to remove the nail colour. Trust me i have been using this for a long time this product is really good at the cost you get.

quick note by anonymous :

Raja Gaya says :

Very nice

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311201951040731/k2311a0112/1.12.10