Cuddle Scented Ply Soft Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • First of all, I bought the Cuddles brand of tissue because we were out of tissue at home and I had too little money to buy any other brand
  • I would not recommend this brand of tissue to people, especially those with allergy problems

• by Redtape

I normally don’t just buy any and every brand of toilet tissue since I realise that quite a number of the cheaper ones on the market tend to be of inferior quality. I don’t want ones that give off too much lint, or have too much perfume since they can affect my allergies, which seem to have a hair trigger sometimes. I also don’t want any that are too soft, because they fall apart

too easily, or two hard because they tend to cut. Only few brands of tissue have the qualities I am looking for and “Cuddles” seemed to go against most of them.

First of all, I bought the Cuddles brand of tissue because we were out of tissue at home and I had too little money to buy any other brand. Just the packaging of it, which was a clear plastic bag with a brown cartoon ...

• bear on the front made me see how cheap it was at first; but it was only after I first started using it, which was that day at home, when I realised just how awful the quality of it was.

I had to use a piece of it to wipe my nose once after a sneezing spell, and it only ended up making the sneezing spell much worse since it gave off so much

lint and had a very strong perfumed smell coming from it. I was sneezing for minutes and had to go outside to take a breath while drinking water.

The Cuddles brand of tissue was also quite a bit soft and not very strong. It wasn’t half as soft as a lot of other cheaper brands were, but it would still break a part easily.

I would not recommend this brand of tissue to people, especially those with allergy problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531201950790631/k2311a0112/1.12.10