Nature’s Gate (Daily SPF 15 Sunscreen) Moisture Cream  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I bought a two ounce jar some four months ago from The Healthy Options, Festival Supermall 2nd level, Alabang , Muntinlupa City branch
  • So last summer when I thought I needed to buy a new Moisturizer that has enough sun protection, thought I should try an all natural moisturizer of another brand, so I went over the brochures which were sent by Healthy Options in my home
  • So, I decided to try Nature’s Gate Moisture Cream that time around
  • Nevertheless, I noticed all the through the entire period of using the product that its moisturizing power of the is not as powerful as the other moisturizing products I’ve tested

• by ladyli

I for once used this Nature’s Gate Daily SPF 15 Sunscreen Moisture Cream. I bought a two ounce jar some four months ago from The Healthy Options, Festival Supermall 2nd level, Alabang , Muntinlupa City branch. This is the most accessible branch of Healthy Options for me. I’m glad I’ve discovered Healthy Options because it is now not hard for me to buy and use natural made products anytime I need instead of ordering them online which takes another day or two or even more.

Most of the time I’d visit that place to see for myself if I could find natural products that would suit my taste. So last summer when I thought I needed to buy a new Moisturizer that has enough sun protection, thought I should try an all natural moisturizer of another brand, so I went over the brochures which were

sent by Healthy Options in my home. I saw from one of the brochure the advertisement of Nature’s Gate.

I was kind of attracted with its product description. Just as exactly as what I was looking for, Nature’s Gate Moisture Cream contains daily SPF 15 which would assure my face gets whole day protection from the Ultraviolet Rays of the sun so no need to worry about sunburn even if I go outing. Also, the product description further says that this Moisture Cream is a light botanically-based facial cream that fits all skin type hence I thought I have nothing to worry about the effectiveness of this product on my skin which is normal type but tends to go dry sometimes.

The product description assures the product is easily absorbed for long-lasting moisture. I also like the fact that this product is ...

• enriched with Vitamin E- knowing that it is a very effective beauty ingredient and has proven to have moisturizing benefit that helps the skin to glow and stay elastic. Apart form the impressive formulation that boasts of the powerful complex of 8 essential amino acids,Vitamin E, Chamomile and Cucumber which I’ve proven to be helpful in bringing about beauty benefits.

Also one more thing that what made me trust the product is the fact that it was 100 percent natural. It has no artificial coloring no animal-derived ingredients too. So, I decided to try Nature’s Gate Moisture Cream that time around.

We were scheduled to go out of town and I was expecting lots of sun exposure so I bought jar of 2 oz. from Healthy Options and started using it on the day of our outing. Well the product was

very friendly to my skin.

Its natural formulation made me felt confident in using it. There was never negative reaction at all that I felt while using the product such as itching or reddening. That is always the beauty of natural product as I’ve observed.

It has always been safe to use on the skin. As instructed I massaged the product on my face at least 30 minutes before sun exposure and true enough I never had any sunburn although I was really exposed to bright sun rays while painting the town red. Nevertheless, I noticed all the through the entire period of using the product that its moisturizing power of the is not as powerful as the other moisturizing products I’ve tested.

It can hydrate and moisturize to a certain extent but not truly very satisfying so after finishing the 2 oz jar I did not buy again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311201950770631/k2311a0112/1.12.10