Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger
  • Although I like this packaging because it looks pretty on my bathroom shelf, you do have to be careful not to drop it as it will shatter
  • If Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger sounds like a body lotion that you would be interested in trying, I recommend that you drop in to your local Bath and Body Works store to test it out and see if you like it

• by deem

If you like citrusy, spicy body lotions, then Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger may be just the lotion that you are looking for. Furthermore, if you are looking for a scented body lotion to make you feel refreshed and revitalized, then this may be the aromatherapy that you have been looking for. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger comes in a brown glass bottle with a pump.

Although I like this packaging because it looks pretty on my bathroom shelf, you do have to be careful not to drop it as it will shatter. I find the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger to be very moisturizing.

It also applies nicely and its texture seems to be a little thicker than some other lotions I have tried from Bath

and Body Works that were not of the aromatherapy line of products, if that makes a difference. I also find that while the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy loction in Orange Ginger is quite moisturizing, it does not leave my skin feeling greasy after application.

That is important to me because I sometimes want to be able to do things like work on my computer after applying the lotion without having to sit around for a long time waiting for the product to absorb so as to not leave greasy spots on the keyboard. Yet my skin feels noticeably softer after I apply Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy in Orange Ginger.

To me, the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger has a spicy and citrusy fragrance that I find to be very pleasing and refreshing. I ...

• find that by layering the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger over a body wash of the same scent, the fragrance actually has a relatively long lasting power of at least several hours, even though this is not a perfume or a cologne or even a body spray.

If Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger sounds like a body lotion that you would be interested in trying, I recommend that you drop in to your local Bath and Body Works store to test it out and see if you like it. Bath and Body Works products are sold at Bath and Body Works stores that can be found at malls or shopping centers often.

In addition, you may be lucky enough to have a Bath and Body Works outlet store in your area, in

which case you should check there as well. Bath and Body Works products are reasonably priced and are often packaged into attractive gift sets to make your gift giving easier, especially at the holidays.

I really like Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger and hope that Bath and Body Works does not decide to discontinue this fragrance as they have often done to other favorite scented products of theirs that I have liked in the past. Because Bath and Body Works does have this tendency to discontinue scents and fragrances at the drop of a hat (or so it seems), if Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Orange Ginger sounds like a lotion for you then I would recommend that you visit Bath and Body Works sooner rather than later to avoid having a problem with it being discontinued.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311201950680631/k2311a0112/1.12.10