Soap and Glory Girligo Body Moisturizing Mist  » Cosmetics  »
  • Someone bought me this Girliglo Body Moisturizing Mist from the lovely Soap & Glory range in Boots and I really like this product, although I think it is a little pricey at £6 for a 250ml bottle
  • I have used a similar product from Avon that was just as good and cost me less
  • Of course you need to give it a bit of a rub in but this is more convenient and less time consuming than rubbing body lotion all over
  • Now I absolutely adore the scent of peach in body products and perfumes anyway and I love the musk scent which gives this fresh scent a hint of sexiness so I love the scent of this stuff

• by jeanne71

I generally like body moisturizers in spray form as I am a bit lazy when it comes to applying moisturizers but there is no excuse if I can just squirt myself with something like this after a bath. Another benefit is that I can reach my middle back which tends not to get moisturized very often because I cannot reach it when applying body lotion with my hands. Someone bought me this Girliglo Body

Moisturizing Mist from the lovely Soap & Glory range in Boots and I really like this product, although I think it is a little pricey at £6 for a 250ml bottle. I have used a similar product from Avon that was just as good and cost me less. Anyway, this is a lovely moisturizer.

As with all Soap & Glory products, the packaging is really appealing with their typical retro design on the box and a pretty, pearly white bottle. I am not that much of a girlie girl but the cuteness appeals to me like it does to many women. This, like all body mists, works best if you spray it on straight after a bath or shower when your skin is still damp so the moisturizing mist can seal in the moisture. If you spray this too close to your skin then it goes on as a ...

• Soap and Glory Girligo Body Moisturizing Mist
      creamy thin lotion which tends to run everywhere so you get the ‘mist’ effect if you spray from further away. If you do this, you get better results and it covers a larger area. Of course you need to give it a bit of a rub in but this is more convenient and less time consuming than rubbing body lotion all over. It is a light moisturizer but it does leave skin gloriously silky soft.

I

particularly liked the scent of this product which is long lasting and stays on your skin for ages. It has the scent of bergamot, peach, strawberry, jasmine, mandarin and musk. Now I absolutely adore the scent of peach in body products and perfumes anyway and I love the musk scent which gives this fresh scent a hint of sexiness so I love the scent of this stuff. A lovely product that would make a good present for someone.

Soap and Glory Girligo Body Moisturizing Mist

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311201950670631/k2311a0112/1.12.10