Head and Shoulders  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since as I can remember I have been using it Mainly why I use Head & shoulders is that it helps against dandruff

• by MisterR
      Since as I can remember I have been using it Mainly why I use Head & shoulders is that it helps against dandruff. And it has been marvellous in all those years that I use it.

Cause I never had dandruff only when I

had to use different shampoo the dandruff started to show up so I always use when I have H&S again a few times per day to get rid of the dandruff.

Also why I use H&S is that other brands do not feel as good on my hair nor does my hair feel clean as when I use my trusty Head & Shoulders.

How ever I would ask for caution when you use it when washing a child?s hair.

If some of the shampoo might accidentally run past the ...

• Head and Shoulders
      I it might sting a bit and for a child that is a very painful feeling so when you do wash your child with H&S make sure that you protect their eyes by holding a hand on their forehead to prevent the shampoo to run
      in to your child?s eyes.

Or lean the head of your child back slightly so that all the shampoo.

For me this is the best shampoo to use.

And I will keep using it for a very long time to come.

Probably the rest of my life.

Head and Shoulders
Michael pereware says :

re : Since as I can remember I have been using it Mainly why I use Head & shoulders is that it helps against dandruff
head shoulders is a good cleaning that helps me fight against dandruff on body

Josh Skoug says :

Head and shoulders works great 100% will solve your dandruff problem. However I find it dries your hair out and compared to other products doesn’t have the greatest scent. Using it only 2-3 times a week while pairing it with a good conditioner will take care of all your scalping wants needs.

Josh Skoug says :

quick note by anonymous :

I think its not for children , its a very good shampoo only for adult but not for children.

Galega says :

It can be used by children above 2 years of age. The major concern is keeping it away from eyes. If you can ensure that, you can use it. Otherwise, a shampoo made especially for babies should be preferred.

sandy rock says :

Actually, I was using it for more than 4 months hoping to get perfect looking and healthy hair but I found it not worth it.

Vrinda Chauhan says :

Shampoos are only for washing your hair so, the anti dandruff shampoos help in removing the dandruff from your scalp but they can’t treat it. Same goes with head and shoulders. You can choose your shampoo according to your type but you cannot expect to get any nutrition from them, for healthy hair, you should oil your hair and go for deep conditioning once or twice a month.

Okay,
I had an experience too about using it for months and unfortunately, it wasn’t good as I thought the first time I bought it.
Besides, I have used it for my daughter too nearly during the same period but the results weren’t fast nor good.

And happy to mention I found finally another way to get rid of dandruff totally.
And it really works.

sandy rock says :

In your eyes what is the best alternative for kids from playing games all day long ?

Galega says :

That is unrelated to the subject of this review, which relates to a shampoo. In any case, the alternative will be understanding your kids. What she likes most and see if there is anything creative that she likes to spend time. If yes, then proceed accordingly.

Sandy Rock says :

We can put this in consideration.

Besides we have to provide them more trust to gain more self- confedence which by in turn will initiate in them the soul of creativity and stop following others even for just fun but they should lead their own way following their own minds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31280995060330/k2311a0928/9.28.06