Lay’s salt & vinegar flavored potato chips  » Food  »
  • Once you open the bag the smell of vinegar can be a little strong, but I love vinegar, so it's great for me
  • Lay's has many other flavors, but this is without any doubt my favourite

• by Cal

You can find the bags of salt & vinegar flavored Lay’s in 2 sizes, but I always buy the big one as I’m really in love with this potato chips. It’s true that, like many other brands, they fill the bags with more air than potatoes, but that’s only one of the little bad points I

see in them.

I admit that the price can be a little expensive too for the quantity of potato chips.

Going straight to the potatoes itself, they are big and crispy, with a nice shape.

Once you open the bag the smell of vinegar can be a little strong, but I love vinegar, so it’s great ...

• for me.

Also the potatos are a little salty and really sour.

I feel as if they had been bathed in vinegar, but without being bland at all.

For other people that can sound bad, but for a lover of sour tastes like me, that’s perfect.

They’re a great snack to enjoy while watching a movie

or just when you feel like eating something with a strong taste.

Lay’s has many other flavors, but this is without any doubt my favourite.

I have tried buying this kind of flavor in other brands but it was never the same, so I always went back to this brand, as they keep a strong taste for their products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271201950360631/k2311a0112/1.12.10