Dr. Wong’s Sulfur soap effective for Dog’s scabies  » Pets  »
  • I have a 4 years old male Labrador retriever, just last month I noticed that he got this falling hair and often scratching his body
  • For a few days I've been searching for an effective treatment that will not cost me a big money, I searched and asked my friends who is a dog lover too

• by lei

I have a 4 years old male Labrador retriever, just last month I noticed that he got this falling hair and often scratching his body. I was bothered since it’s been weeks and I saw some wounds from his skin. And it gradually spread on his feet.

For a few days I’ve been searching for an effective treatment that will not cost me a big money, I searched and asked my friends who is a dog

lover too. They advised me to bathe my dog with a Sulfur soap, since sulfur soap is a bacterial, fungal and parasite soap it can be used to dogs also.

It’s harmless and effective since I bathe my dog everyday with this soap made by Dr. Wongs.

I see to it that I bathe and wash my dog with the soap thoroughly, I dry him up and also put some dog powder that will help him ...

• stay fresh. For 2 weeks I saw the changes and my dog was able to sleep well, before he was bothered from sleeping because of itchiness of his body.

I was afraid before that he will lose his hair but now there’s a lot of improvement from using this soap. This soap is affordable and always available in the market.

The soap can be used at least 4-5 bath, it is hardly made and never melt that

easily. I loved the smell, it is medicated.

Originally it was made to get rid of pimples and body odor but it was truly tested that can be used to dogs most especially in scabies and parasite cases. I am glad I was able to found out to treat my dog skin disease with this soap.

I am using it now regularly unto him and his hair was soft and now growing after his disease. Thanks to Dr.

WOng’s sulfur soap.

-10
    quick note by anonymous :

Hello may i know how many times you take a bath your dog with dr wongs soap? Thanks

lei replies :

About 1 week continous.

Mon says :

Thanks for this

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291201950350631/k2311a0112/1.12.10