Blackberry Curve  » Phones  »
2.5
  • I love the fact that it lets me know as soon as I receive and email or a message on Facebook
  • I have a major problem with the ringtones

• by Karen22

I recently purchased a red Blackberry Curve and have mixed feelings about it. I mainly chose a Blackberry because I wanted to have internet access wherever I went but I have discovered there are so many other features.

I love the fact that it lets me know as soon as I receive and email or a message on Facebook.

It also came with a maps application that has come in handy several times.

I have a major problem with the ringtones.

Sounds pretty simple, I know.

I have talked to other Blackberry owners and they too cannot fix my phone to make it ring how I want! For some reason it waits until the second or third ...

• ring before it actually rings on my device.

I’ve missed countless calls because of this.

I also find it not so user friendly.

I have gone into the “Blackberry Help” online and it is very confusing.

I recently got a message saying that I would no longer receive my emails on the phone until I verified my account.

I copied down the steps it told me to do but ended up not being able to figure it out.

I was too confused and annoyed to bother after that.

Not to put it down completely, I do love the applications that I do use on my Blackberry - I just wish it was a little easier to understand.

Blackberry Curve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371201950280631/k2311a0112/1.12.10