Virgin Mobile Canada Prepaid Plan  » Cellular services  »
  • I recommend going for the lowest $10/month(10 cent/minute rate) first

• by Vivian

A few months ago, I was having a hard time deciding which cellular service provider I should subscribe to. However, from the title given above, you probably already know the answer.

I got my very first cellular phone 2 months ago and decided to go with the prepaid plan.

I went with the $10/month plan – 10 cent/minute rate.

If you

do the mathwork, that’s 100 minutes(incoming and outgoing together).

For the prepaid plan, you top up with a top-up card, they sell it in $15, $20 and $50.

I go with the $15. Now you’re probably wondering: What do I do with the extra $5? lol.

They offer prepaid plan add-ons: more text messages, unlimited instant messaging, unlimited email.

I went ...

• with more text messages. (:

But what if $10/month is not for me? Don’t worry, they give you the freedom and opportunity to change to a different plan after you’re current month is finished. I recommend going for the lowest $10/month(10 cent/minute rate) first. So you can be more sure of what you want later on.

It’s a pretty good deal if

you really think about it. They don’t do credit checks, they don’t make you sign contracts, and better yet, no commitment required! They offer great customer service, so no worries if you’re one of those people who asks a LOT of questions before making a purchase.

In the end, if you’re REALLY satisfied with all their services like I am – then it’s time for commitment!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221201950230631/k2311a0112/1.12.10