Bendaroos toy
  • Bendaroos is probably the best toy and craft all in one I have ever seen
  • I love that there is no glue, scissors, or any other materials needed and the girls will play with these for hours sometimes

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Bendaroos is probably the best toy and craft all in one I have ever seen. We got Bendaroos for our daughters for Christmas Bed, Bath, and Beyond for right at twenty dollars, what a bargain. These things are great.

No more messy play dough. I had gotten play dough, thinking it would be somthing my thirteen year old could do with my three year old.

I had forgotten just how messy this

stuff is. The bendaroos are great fun for both my three year old and teenager.

I have completly gotten rid of the pay dough and they did not even miss it. Bendaroos are flexible sticks that come in many colors.

My thirteen year old loves crafts and is able to make just about any thing out of these. They are safe for my three year old, and other than picking up the ...

• sticks, there is absolutly no mess.

I love that there is no glue, scissors, or any other materials needed and the girls will play with these for hours sometimes. There is not much that a three year old and a thirteen year old will both enjoy doing.

In fact, Bendaroos are the first thing I have found. I have a babysetter for a while, and my thirteen year old actually loves these.

Bendaroos are a great way to keep my toddler busy as well as learning. The kit we got comes with five hundred neon and rainbow colors.

From what I have seen so far, these things do not wear out. The Bendaroos hold there shape and can be used over and over.

I am so glad I discovered these.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121101950080231/k2311a0111/1.11.10