Movie Zoolander
2.5
  • I love how he plays a male super model who is on the downside of his career and has to hold off an up-and-comer (Owen Wilson) while trying to avoid an evil fashion designer who plans on using him in an assassination plot

• by Review Vigilante

Since we have access to free movie channels for a couple months, I’ve been taking advantage of it and watching films I haven’t seen in a while; including the movie Zoolander. This is easily one of Ben Stiller’s best movies.

I love how he plays a male super model who is on the downside

of his career and has to hold off an up-and-comer (Owen Wilson) while trying to avoid an evil fashion designer who plans on using him in an assassination plot.

The movie manages to be funny both because it pokes fun at the modeling world and models in general (that gasoline fight toward the beginning ...

• was classic) and because it manages to make fun at a lot of other every day things; including the size of cell phones.

In addition to being a pretty funny comedy, the movie also manages to have some mystery to it as well as a bit of action so, there is basically something there

for everyone.

If you have not seen this movie before, you are missing out and I would suggest taking the time to watch it at least once.

If you have seen it but haven’t watched it in a while, then I would suggest taking the time to do it again.

I know I didn’t regret it when I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111101950060231/k2311a0111/1.11.10