Manual of the warrior of light by Paulo Coello  » Books  »
  • I find the book “Manual of the warrior of light” as a sort of book which is quite unusual because I thought that it is a novel but to my surprise it is a different one which is full of quotations, meaningful insights, morality, and some anecdotes
  • I think the only difference to this book if I will compare it to the book of quotations out there is that Coello have somehow managed to put up a story which he had successfully embedded within the “Manual of the warrior of light” book which has full of quotations and words of wisdom
  • However, I would keep the book and would definitely buy a book like this in which I can give to any of my friends or family

• by Kim

I’ve got this book as a gift to me by a friend. The manual of the warrior of light is a book authored by Paulo Coello who has also authored some bestselling books like “The Alchemist”.

This author is one of my favorite contemporary writers of all time after I read his first book which have acclaimed so much awards and acknowledgement.

because I thought that it is a novel but to my surprise it is a different one which is full of quotations, meaningful insights, morality, and some anecdotes.

I think the only difference to this book if I will compare it to the book of quotations out there is that Coello have somehow managed to put up a story which he had successfully embedded within the “Manual of the warrior of light” book which has full of quotations and words of wisdom.

...

• The prologue is also very misleading to me because I thought at first that it was somehow like a romantic novel, which I think Coello have somehow managed to catch my attention in finding out the essential of that story to the rest of the book.

In my own personal opinion I think the book is very inspirational although upon finishing reading it I find it quite boring sometimes.

I think Coello’s first book is the best book he has written so

far and “The Manual” book cannot surpass that success.

But all in the entire book isn’t really that bad at all, it is just that I didn’t quite expect it like that, perhaps my expectation was a bit too high after I read the “Alchemist book”.

But the little story in the book is not quite impressive to me.

However, I would keep the book and would definitely buy a book like this in which I can give to any of my friends or family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171101949940231/k2311a0111/1.11.10