Stories for the heart by Alice Gray  » Books  »
  • The book is a collection of very short stories which is packed with inspiration about life, career, parenthood, student life, etc and some ordinary stories which are narrated by some ordinary people which I think will give so much encouragement and motivation to the readers
  • I bought this book back in 2008 before I boarded the plane for my trip to United Kingdom
  • One thing I love about this book is that I find it very easy to read because some of the stories are told very briefly and very direct and there are also some moral values and lessons learned while reading it
  • In my opinion, almost all of the stories in this book are quite religious in their content or should I say quite biblical and somehow make the reader like me feel good about it while reading it

• by Kim

The book “Stories for the Heart” was published by the Lighthouse books publishing and is compiled by Alice Gray. The book is a collection of very short stories which is packed with inspiration about life, career, parenthood, student life, etc and some ordinary stories which are narrated by some ordinary people which I think will give so much encouragement and motivation to the readers.

I bought this book back in 2008 before I

boarded the plane for my trip to United Kingdom.

I was at that time looking for a book where I can take with me on the flight in order for me not to get bored for the long and tedious flight.

The book is quite similar to the “Chicken soup for the soul” type of books although the content and the stories are different to the ones compiled by the author of ...

• the book “Chicken soup for the soul”, because the stories where very short like some of them are told in one page only.

One thing I love about this book is that I find it very easy to read because some of the stories are told very briefly and very direct and there are also some moral values and lessons learned while reading it.

In my opinion, almost all of the stories in this

book are quite religious in their content or should I say quite biblical and somehow make the reader like me feel good about it while reading it.

So I guess for those who aren’t really keen about stories that gives moral values then better not get it or else you might somehow be dismayed but if you choose a book that is light to read and easy to digest then this is the right book for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171101949930231/k2311a0111/1.11.10