Squibb Vitamin E capsule  » Health  »
  • I really enjoyed the cold weather and the abundance of greeneries and floras in this mountainous place
  • I thought I would die but thank God as my husband gave me mouth to mouth resuscitation, I was able to gain my normal breathing
  • I bought the prescribed 400 IU of this vitamin
  • The only problem however is the high price of this brand

• by ladyli

When I was newly wed I and my husband went to Baguio City. This a wonderful place actually. I really enjoyed the cold weather and the abundance of greeneries and floras in this mountainous place. However there was one thing that almost spoiled our short vacation. During the first morning of our stay in Baguio City, my husband and I went jogging.

We thought we would enjoy jogging because of the beautiful surrounding and the very cold weather. So we went jogging with out sweat shirt on so that we could beat the freezing coldness of the early morning. The roads were hilly and I was having a hard time coping with the speed of my husband. Then when we reached the highest part of our jogging I felt my breathing getting short too.

I stopped jogging

and asked my husband’s help. I was gasping and could not find sufficient air at all. I thought I would die but thank God as my husband gave me mouth to mouth resuscitation, I was able to gain my normal breathing. My husband was so worried and instead of jogging further we just went back to the hotel so I could rest.

Nevertheless, I felt everything turned to normal anyway so there was no need for further bed rest and besides I would not want to spoil our vacation. What we did was to contact a friend in Baguio City who referred us to one physician so we went there for my examination. I told the doctor about the whole thing. He examined my blood pressure, my pulse rate, my heart beat and all my vital signs ...

• and told me he saw nothing to really worry about.

He asked me if there were ever times I felt shortness of breath before the last incident that morning so I told him that whenever I was climbing the stairs I could feel it too but as soon as I rest, I could immediately regain my normal breathing. The doctor then advised me to take Vitamin E. I was then not taking any Vitamin E so as soon as the doctor learned that he said that my condition could be because of lack of Vitamin E. So I was prescribed to take Vitamin E any brand.

So we went to the nearest drugstore and bought Vitamin E. There was no other Vitamin E available in that drug store except Squibb Vitamin E. I bought the prescribed 400

IU of this vitamin. I continued taking this for around a month even if it was costlier than all the other Vitamin E brands in the market.

I was thinking that it would compensate me with good results anyway and I was not wrong. After a month of taking Squibb Vitamin E, once a day only, my shortness of breath was totally cured. Also my sexual life was improved apart from keeping a healthy skin. The only problem however is the high price of this brand.

This is the reason why I had to shift to other cheaper brands every once in while. At any rate those cheaper brands are also proving themselves effective. Nevertheless, every time I feel my budget can afford I would always buy Squibb Vitamin E which to date costs PHP18 each capsule of 400 IU.

Renerose Morier-Shepherd says :

I seem to be having a problem finding a site that sells Squibb E capsule. I do not want any other brand as I’ve tested many products all my life yet no other supplement had the same wonderful effects on my skin as Squibb E. The price doesn’t matter. It’s worth taking it. Some sites just have reviews only and leads me to another site that recommends another substitute, which is absolute annoying.

pablo p. sinio says :

I am 45 years old, what iu of squibb vits. is suitable for me?

Galega says :

Yes, it is suitable for your age.

Please ensure to take not more than 300 IU of Vitamin E per day, unless it is medically necessary (prescribed by a doctor).

-14
    Mel O says :

Hi Good day Thanks a lot for your Ad I would like to inquire about Squibb E Vitamin Capsule as I and my family used to use this Vitamin for more than 10 years now, however we are having difficulty of purchasing and finding where we could get this product as we we`re told in the Philippines that they don`t carry the product anymore. Is there any information you have where I could atleast buy this online or somewhere. I would be really glad to hear from you and expect that it`ll behighly appreciated. Thanks a lot for your time Have a good day Sincerely, Melanie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341101949780231/k2311a0111/1.11.10