Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Cream for Sensitive Skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • It all just combines to give a really smooth finish that I like
  • It isn’t the best at softening the skin (although it does a good job of it), but it is one of the best at making shaving easier for those with skin that is a little bit more sensitive

• by Intensify

Shaving is something girls do on such a regular basis that we often take for granted everything that goes into getting that perfect smooth finish. I don’t know about most people, but I personally have very sensitive skin. Shaving, if done wrong, can be very irritating and almost painful for me. Knicks and cuts aside, shaving is a very tedious process for me and I rely on good shaving gels to make the process just a little bit easier. Skintimate makes a lot of different shave gels and creams that go by many names including Raspberry Rain, Flirty Mango, and Melon

Burst, just to name a few. Although I have tried all of these, I have to say that I only use the Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Cream targeted specifically for people with sensitive skin. This formula just works for me. It costs pretty much the same price. They also have one for dry skin and one that promises to leave you with baby soft skin. As appealing as those both sound, I am most concerned about my sensitive skin. The sensitive skin formula has vitamin E and aloe in it. These are both ingredients that I look for in all of my ...

• beauty and cosmetics products. They are just very good conditioners for all skin types, sensitive or not. They help to moisturize your skin so that after you shave, you aren’t left with dry skin. As you shave, you’re conditioning your skin. It all just combines to give a really smooth finish that I like.

Although I do prefer Satin Care for making my skin feel softer, I like that this one targets sensitive skin. I guess I’d rather not be irritated than have slightly smoother skin. The scent isn’t too bad. It is very subtle and light, not at all overwhelming. I

like the cream form of this product so much more than the gel. The cream spreads over your skin a lot easier. It just foams up really easily. The gel takes a bit more work to lather up and apply.

Another nice little touch is that the can is rust-resistant. How thoughtful of Skintimate to make the can this way. Overall, this is a good product. It isn’t the best at softening the skin (although it does a good job of it), but it is one of the best at making shaving easier for those with skin that is a little bit more sensitive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101949660131/k2311a0111/1.11.10