Arnold 10 Inch Steel Wheel  » Other  »
  • I think that's good as hopefully they will last a long time and thus be a really great value
  • At first I noticed it right away whenever I had to pick it up to carry it outside, but now I don't notice it as much anymore
  • I like to walk fast and the wheels were turning somewhat slowly, certainly a lot slower than the original wheels

• by bookwyrm

Back during the summer, the wheels on my Easy Wheels Shopping Cart broke and I needed replacements. Well, the replacements for the large back wheels are Arnold Ten Inch Steel Wheels. I have had them for about a half year now and I am glad to report they work very well indeed! And I’m thankful for that because these wheels have shaved my shopping cart.

These wheels have white metal centers and a thick layer of black rubber on the outside. Since they were installed on the cart, I have gone for many shopping trips and I am happy that they

are holding up very well and show little wear for all the long miles I have walked. They handle curbs with ease as well as those annoying cracks in the sidewalks and where one sidewalk is taller than the neighboring one, creating a little bump. Many times it’s those cracks that can damage wheels on shopping carts and one needs to watch out for them.

These wheels are heavier than the original wheels, but they are stronger too. I think that’s good as hopefully they will last a long time and thus be a really great value. Since they are heavier, the ...

• shopping cart has become heavier, too. At first I noticed it right away whenever I had to pick it up to carry it outside, but now I don’t notice it as much anymore. I think I grew used to its new weight.

At first these new wheels were kind of tight. I’d notice that when I push the Easy Wheels Shopping Cart down the street in front of me. I like to walk fast and the wheels were turning somewhat slowly, certainly a lot slower than the original wheels. But after a few trips up and back this odd tightness has disappeared

and now it is a thing of the past. I guess they needed to get used to their new home, as I can go breezing along down the sidewalk at a good pace.

The wheels are strong and can hold a cart full of heavy groceries easily. That is good, as I like to buy lots of stuff at once.

The downside to these wheels is that stuff likes to stick to them rather easily: wet leaves and other assorted natural junk you find on the sidewalk (not trash though). I often take shortcuts through the parks and that’s where the worst stuff is found.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121101949250131/k2311a0111/1.11.10