Bakery Fresh Peanut Butter Cookies
  • The cookies were soft, which I like, but they stuck together, which I did not like
  • That was a little inconvenient, but not so much so that I found it aggravating
  • I was a little disappointed that there weren't any actual peanuts in the cookies, just peanut butter, but the taste was surprisingly good for such a cheap cookie
  • All in all, if you don't expect them to be anything except what they are, junk food, I think that Bakery Fresh has a winner here

• by Mitzi

The weather is turning icy around here, so we went to the Dollar General to stock up on things that we might need if we can’t get out of the house for a few days. Of course these essentials included comfort/junk food. Peanut butter cookies is one of the things that I just had to have. Bakery Fresh

is a brand that I had never tried before, so I really didn’t know what to expect. But for $1.00 for 10 cookies, what did I have to lose?

The cookies were soft, which I like, but they stuck together, which I did not like. The cookies were so soft that they fell apart when I tried to unstick ...

• them. That was a little inconvenient, but not so much so that I found it aggravating. The texture and mouth feel was a little smoother than I like. (I like a chewy, chunky cookie) But, like I said, for $1.00, what can you expect?

I was a little disappointed that there weren’t any actual peanuts in the cookies, just

peanut butter, but the taste was surprisingly good for such a cheap cookie.

I like the fact that they were not over packaged. They just had a clear plastic tray covered with a clear plastic wrapper.

All in all, if you don’t expect them to be anything except what they are, junk food, I think that Bakery Fresh has a winner here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271101949091231/k2311a0111/1.11.10