Biore Revitalize 4 in 1 Self Foaming Cleanser
  • I started using Biore products about a year ago and I wanted to share how great I think this cleanser is
  • I like a cleanser that will lather up nicely, remove all makeup, including eye makeup, and not dry out my skin
  • I saw this cleanser in the store while I was picking up other Biore products that I use and I decided to give it a try
  • I used it at night and I was very impressed with the way it removed all of my makeup, eye makeup and all

• by SophieK

I started using Biore products about a year ago and I wanted to share how great I think this cleanser is. I am in my late twenties and I have oily skin.

I have used cleansers in the past for oily skin and they just weren’t right for me.

I like a

cleanser that will lather up nicely, remove all makeup, including eye makeup, and not dry out my skin.

I’ve found past cleansers too harsh for my skin and it ends up being really dry and tight feeling.

I saw this cleanser in the store while I was picking up other Biore products that ...

• I use and I decided to give it a try.

This cleanser comes with a pump and comes out foamy.

I used it at night and I was very impressed with the way it removed all of my makeup, eye makeup and all.

I liked that it lathered up so nicely and

it smelled good, like sweet fruit.

This product did not dry out my skin at all, just left it feeling clean and fresh.

Overall, I think this product is great for people who have oily skin and for those who want to wash their face and remove all traces of makeup in one step.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101949021231/k2311a0111/1.11.10