E.L.F Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was disappointed to find that none of them seemed like they would look very natural on my fair skin
  • I decided that I would purchase the bronzer in the shade Warm Tan because it looked like a nice golden color
  • The only downside to this bronzer is that it is loosely pressed and I found that if you swept your brush over the powder too hard you would get loose powder everywhere

• by SophieK

I have been using E. L. F product for a while now and have been really loving them.

Most of their products are a dollar and I find that they are pretty good quality. I have fair skin and I tan in the summer so I wanted a nice natural looking bronzer that I could use year round.

I went on to the E. L.

F (EyesLipsFace. com)

website to check out their bronzers.

I was disappointed to find that none of them seemed like they would look very natural on my fair skin. I decided that I would purchase the bronzer in the shade Warm Tan because it looked like a nice golden color.

I received my order in the mail not really expecting to be thrilled by this product ...

• but was I wrong. I swept a big fluffy brush over the product very lightly and then onto my skin.

It looked very natural and the finish was not sparkly like other bronzers but more of a dewy glow. A little of this bronzer goes a long way, so if you have fair skin you will only need a small amount of this

product to give you a subtle tanned glow.

The only downside to this bronzer is that it is loosely pressed and I found that if you swept your brush over the powder too hard you would get loose powder everywhere. Overall, this is a great bronzer that looks natural and stays all day.

I’ve already purchased three more. A dollar for a great bronzer is a steal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101949011231/k2311a0111/1.11.10