E.L.F Tone Correcting Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • L.F cosmetics for a while now and I love them
  • I found the color in the tube is darker than what you see on the computer screen

• by SophieK

I’ve been using E. L.

F cosmetics for a while now and I love them.

The majority of their products are only a dollar and I find them to be of very good quality.

One of the products that I have been

using is the Tone Correcting Concealer in shade Honey.

I have fair skin and I find that this shade is a good match for my skin.

I use the concealer to hide under eye dark circles and any red blemishes I have.

I find that this product goes on very smoothly and blends right into my skin.

I apply this product under my foundation and it never gets cakey or feels greasy on my skin.

I only have two cons ...

• E.L.F Tone Correcting Concealer
      about this product: The tube it comes in is fairly small, therefore a small amount of product and it smells like burnt oranges, not a pleasant smell.

Also, if you are purchasing this online (EyesLipsFace.

com) I would recommend buying a shade

that looks slightly lighter than your regular skin tone.

I found the color in the tube is darker than what you see on the computer screen.

Overall, this is a great inexpensive concealer that goes on smooth, blends into skin and stays all day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101948981231/k2311a0111/1.11.10