Dettol Antibacterial skin care Hand wash  » Health  »
  • I got attracted to the pink coloured bottle top and when I saw it was Dettol, I thought of giving it a try
  • The cost of this product is reasonable and I love to buy them again

• by Sweety

Dettol antibacterial hand soap has become our family hand wash since past 2 weeks. I got attracted to the pink coloured bottle top and when I saw it was Dettol, I thought of giving it a try. The pink coloured hand soap is really

soft on skin and it has a different fragrance than original dettol products. It does not make the hands dry even after using atleast 5 times every day. The fragrance is not too much but it is just good making the hands feel fresh after wash. I do not feel the dryness and my hands feel soft. Since I have a baby, I wash my hands more often. Still, it works great on hands.

I have even tried the original antibacterial hand wash before when I ...

• Dettol Antibacterial skin care Hand wash
      got a sample with Dettol multipurpose cleaner. The Colour of skin care handsoap and the fragrance makes it different. The cost of this product is reasonable and I love to buy them again. This antibacterial handsoap is approved by The Ministry of Health, Malaysia. This
      hansoap ia said to have 10 times more antibacterial protection that ordinary hand soaps.

I never found the refill pack of this version of hand wash. If I happen to find them, I will be buying them as they can be little more cheaper than bottles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341101948901231/k2311a0111/1.11.10