Sonia Kashuk false lashes  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had noticed the brand when it first came out in Target stores but never paid much attention to it
  • I had enough makeup as it was so I didn’t need anymore but one day I decided to browse the section to see what all there was
  • What I liked about Sonia Kashuk’s false lashes was that they were easy to find because I know they’re available at Target stores and on Target’s website
  • They’re definitely reusable with proper care just like any false lashes
  • I love how the lashes look on me, they’re dramatic but not overly so that it looks cheap

• by Liberty

I’ve heard a lot about Sonia Kashuk ever since I really got into makeup and learning about cosmetics. I had noticed the brand when it first came out in Target stores but never paid much attention to it. About a year ago many of my favorite makeup gurus were talking about Sonia Kashuk products and how much they loved it, and how affordable it is. I had enough makeup as it was so I didn’t need anymore but one day I decided to browse the section to see what all there was. At the time Sonia Kashuk had just come out with

their own line of false lashes. Since I was in need of some new ones I decided to give this brand a try. The following are my pros and cons for Sonia Kashuk’s false lashes.

I’ll start off with the pros for these false lashes first. What I liked about Sonia Kashuk’s false lashes was that they were easy to find because I know they’re available at Target stores and on Target’s website. The lashes are very sturdy, they don’t fall apart after a few uses, and best of all they’re cruelty-free. They’re definitely reusable with proper care just like any false lashes.

• I thought the lashes were nice too because they came in different styles and look well made. Sonia Kashuk’s false lashes were well packaged in a hard plastic container that’s meant to store the false lashes for as long as you keep them. It also comes with a tube of glue too. I thought the false lashes were pretty affordable too costing between $5 to $7.

There were some downsides to Sonia Kashuk’s false lashes too. So far I’ve only noticed about four different styles of lashes to choose from, and they’re only sold in Target stores. If you don’t have a

Target store near you that can be a problem if you like to shop in person. I didn’t think the glue was that good either, so I stuck with my Duo lash glue instead. I also wished they were made with real human hair, but since the lashes were so well made I could over look that.

All in all though, I though that Sonia Kashuk’s false lashes were of very good quality and affordable. I love how the lashes look on me, they’re dramatic but not overly so that it looks cheap. I would definitely purchase more of Sonia Kashuk’s false lashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101948841231/k2311a0111/1.11.10