Dove Peanut Butter chocolate bars  » Food  »
  • There’s rarely been one that I thought was just a perfect combination
  • Yes, I know it’s sold pretty much everywhere so why does price matter
  • Well, it does to some people so I thought I’d mention that it cost around $2 for a candy bar
  • Another thing that I love about Dove chocolates in general, that also applies to their peanut butter flavor, is that it just melts in your mouth

• by Liberty

I’m a big chocolate lover and one of my favorite chocolates are by Dove. I also enjoy peanut butter candies but it’s often a hit or miss with me because I find many peanut butter chocolate candies to be either too sweet or too salty. There’s rarely been one that I thought was just a perfect combination. So when Dove came out with their peanut butter chocolate bars I was curious enough to try it out. I mean, I had never been let down by Dove before so I figured why not.

The following are my pros and cons for Dove’s peanut butter chocolate bars.

I’ll start off with the what I liked about Dove’s peanut butter chocolate bars first. What I liked about this Dove chocolate bar was that it’s affordable. Yes, I know it’s sold pretty much everywhere so why does price matter. Well, it does to some people so I thought I’d mention that it cost around $2 for a candy bar. It’s also a very easy to find candy bar because Dove is a brand that’s sold anywhere that sells ...

• chocolate candies, and it’s available in different countries too. It might go by a different name though so check their websites for what it is and where to find it if you’re outside of the US.

As for the taste of Dove’s peanut butter chocolate bars, I loved it. I don’t throw that word around easily when it comes to chocolates but I did love it. It has the same, smooth and creamy texture that all Dove chocolates have, and the chocolate and peanut butter blend was just perfect. It wasn’t too

sweet or too salty. It was just a perfect blend of chocolate and creamy peanut butter. Another thing that I love about Dove chocolates in general, that also applies to their peanut butter flavor, is that it just melts in your mouth. Doesn’t matter if it’s been sitting in the freezer, it’ll just melt in your mouth.

As for the cons to Dove peanut butter chocolate bars, well, I can’t think of any except that maybe I wished they were available in bigger portions. Other than that, this is one of my favorite Dove flavors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271101948771231/k2311a0111/1.11.10