Wet n Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer (181/Nude)  » Cosmetics  »
  • Recently, I bought the Wet n Wild Tinted Moisturiser in the nude, and I'm really glad I did
  • I bought it from eBay and since it didn't cost that much, I didn't have any second thoughts
  • The packaging looks simple and small, I like the fact that it is small because it's easy to fit in my bag
  • I also noticed that it gives me a fairer complexion and it instantly brightens my face
  • I think its going to last for a whole year

• by Irene

I just started wearing makeup last year. Before, I really don’t bother if I go out without anything on my face. Occasionally, I put on a lipgloss if I’m feeling vain. But now that I’m getting older, somehow I feel that wearing just the right amount of makeup will make you looking and feeling young and fresh.

I started to buy basic tools and cosmetics like press powder and pink lipgloss. Over the past few months,my fascination for makeup has become intense and my makeup collection has grown as well. Recently, I bought the

Wet n Wild Tinted Moisturiser in the nude, and I’m really glad I did. I haven’t use any Wet n Wild products before so it was sort of a risk to buy it online. I bought it from eBay and since it didn’t cost that much, I didn’t have any second thoughts. What I usually do if I buy makeup online, I search for reviews from makeup sites or beauty blogs, or sites like reviewstream. Luckily, I was able to find a detailed and good survey about this product on a makeup blog.

• I’ve been using this tinted moisturiser for about 3 months now and its one of my favorite base for my day or night make up. The packaging looks simple and small, I like the fact that it is small because it’s easy to fit in my bag.

Since this is a tinted moisturiser, it won’t give you a heavy coverage like other liquid foundation would. However, it is good enough to cover blemishes and gives you a matte look. I also noticed that it gives me a fairer complexion and it instantly brightens

my face. It also comes with SPF 15 which is perfect for daytime. I use a sponge or foundation brush to have an even coverage.

I’ve been using it for months now and the container still looks full eventhough I use it almost everyday. I only got for less than $3.00. I think its going to last for a whole year.

All in all, I have to say that this tinted moisturiser is surprisingly good. For those who doesn’t want caky foundation and just want a light and polished look, this is perfect for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101948611231/k2311a0111/1.11.10