Fujifilm FinePix camera  » Cameras  »
  • On the problems side we noticed we had problems in taking pictures by night
  • After all if you have few more money to invest a professional which can cost may be a couple of hundred bucks more is a better deal
  • Even if I am really personally attached to that camera I have to say that in the long term it is not the best choice

• by ocram

I am reviewing this camera cause it was my partner in a lot of adventures and I would really like to give her some space in my and in others people life :)

This camera was a gift for my wedding. We really like take pictures but we were not able to manage a professional camera. So we had gone for a Reflex, with automatic and manual possibilities.

This camera and all the S

series is a great camera, very flexible and even if it seams big is not heavy at all. We visited Thailand and Morocco with her, Desert and pluvial forests. The weather was not a problem.

It has quite nice lens and good optical zoom.

On the problems side we noticed we had problems in taking pictures by night. it is not really good in this, sometimes more little and cheaper cameras are able to take ...

• better pictures.

After 2 years (immediatly after the warranty was finished…) it started to have problems in power on… sometimes we have difficulties in using it and we lost quite nice opportunities to take nice pictures…

After all if you have few more money to invest a professional which can cost may be a couple of hundred bucks more is a better deal.

Even if I am really personally attached to that camera I have

to say that in the long term it is not the best choice.

It is a good starting point if you want to start your passion for pictures, but you have to think that you might will have to change it in 2 - 3 years…

so a real 9-10 for the first period with me, be now the camera cannot have more than a 5-6, 7 in average.

Hope this was useful in your camera’s choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431101948521231/k2311a0111/1.11.10