Peony Soft Musk  » Perfume  »
  • I was actually kind of disappointed because she told me that she had ordered it from the Avon catalog
  • Although I love Avon products and I do used Avon products quite frequently, I was disappointed that I was not going to be able to go out and purchase a bottle right away at the store
  • I don't think I was ever so excited about a perfume as I was about this one
  • This perfume smelled just like my backyard smelled, and in addition to this perfume smelling amazing, it brings back lots of great memories
  • I like how the smell of peony and musk combine to give this perfume a rich elegant scent

• by mom1

Peony Soft Musk is so amazing. I really can not believe that I stumbled across this incredible perfume. Peonies are one of my all time favorite flowers, and it is rare that I encounter peony in a perfume. I smelled this perfume when I was at a baby shower. My cousin was wearing it.

She was sitting next to me, so I could really smell her perfume. I loved how it smelled and when she told me that she was wearing Peony Soft Musk, I knew that I had to have some. I wanted to purchase it right away and I asked her wear she had gotten it. I was actually kind of disappointed because she told me that she had ordered it from the Avon catalog.

to be able to go out and purchase a bottle right away at the store. Anyway, the next week, I asked my coworker, who is an Avon representative to bring me a new catalog so that I could order the Peony Soft Musk right away. When she brought the cataglog in, I was disappointed that I did not see the perfume for sale. She did, however, tell me that she would be able to get me a bottle.

I don’t think I was ever so excited about a perfume as I was about this one. Since I love peonies and since they were so much as part of my childhood, I was excited to get my bottle of it. As a child, we always had lots of peony bushes in our back yard, We had pink ones, white ones, and purple ones. They smelled so good, and I ...

• always looked forward to going out into the yard on a summer morning to smell the scent of the peonies.

This perfume smelled just like my backyard smelled, and in addition to this perfume smelling amazing, it brings back lots of great memories. When my perfume arrived, I literally could not wait to put some on. It smelled so great and as soon as I did put it on, I began to receive compliments. That day, I went to visit my mother.

She is always interested in new perfumes, and she does have a very large collection of perfumes herself. As soon as I walked through her door, she immediately noticed my perfume. She told me that it was one of the best smelling perfumes that she has smelled in a long time. My mother’s perfume collection includes very expensive perfumes, so when she told me that this

was one of the best perfumes she has ever smelled, I was happy, and flattered.

I plan on purchasing this perfume again, and when I order another bottle for myself, I plan on ordering one for my mother. Because this perfume is a musk based fragrance, it gives the fragrance staying power. I like how the smell of peony and musk combine to give this perfume a rich elegant scent. I feel like I only have to wear a small amount of this perfume because it lasts for a long time.

When I apply it in the morning, the scent is still evident hours later. I could wear this perfume every day, but I do not want to waste it, so I switch off with other perfumes. I must say that this is one of my all time favorite perfumes because it smells like fresh peonies and it is a very unique fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561001948360631/k2311a0110/1.10.10