CollegeACB.com  » Web sites  »
  • Curious about what the buzz was about, I decided to log on and find out for myself
  • I believe the fact that the website is completely anonymous is supposed to protect the site from being sued, but it is not hard for users to figure out the person who is posting the rumor
  • I did not have to be a student at a particular college or university to view their forum, and it is interesting to read what is going on at other universities like Harvard University and Spellman College

• by simply_fabulous

Are you a gossip addict? Do you want to know what is going on at your college or university beyond its outer appearance? If this describes you, then collegeACB.com, formerly known as JuicyCampus.com, is the perfect website for you.

I discovered CollegeACB.com last semester in college. Everyone was buzzing about this website where students from my university were posting threads about other students as well as faculty members. Curious about what the buzz was about, I decided to log on and find out for myself.

Each registered college or university on CollegeACB.com has its own separate area within the website. There is

no sign up form because registering is not necessary, and users can post threads about any person or anything they desire. Website users can also rate and comment on the different thread topics. I was surprised that a lot of the thread topics that were posted on my university’s website turned out to be true, yet other thread topics were just random people ranting about students they did not like or just simply choosing to spread rumors.

Posting a thread or comment on CollegeACB.com is super easy. All I had to do was click and type. I had the option of selecting ...

• my gender and graduation year. I believe the fact that the website is completely anonymous is supposed to protect the site from being sued, but it is not hard for users to figure out the person who is posting the rumor.

CollegeACB.com is very addictive, but it can also be very hurtful. Because users can post anonymous threads and comments, there are some people who take advantage of this and post extremely rude comments about other people that they know nothing about. However, if the website’s administration receives a lot of negative feedback or messages about a college or university’s site, they will

remove the college or university from the school listings which was what happened to my university. Users can also contact the website’s administrator about or flag any threads they find to be inappropriate.

Although the credibility of some of the gossip posts on CollegeACB.com is questionable, I find the website to be entertaining nevertheless. I did not have to be a student at a particular college or university to view their forum, and it is interesting to read what is going on at other universities like Harvard University and Spellman College. There was even an area on the website about the United States Air Force!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201001948290631/k2311a0110/1.10.10