CurlyNikki.com  » Web sites  »
  • The morning after I cut off all of my African American chemically processed hair was the best and most shocking day of my life
  • I found myself staring in a mirror, beaming from the excitement of no longer being dependent upon chemical hair relaxers but contemplating how I would style only two inches of hair

• by simply_fabulous

The morning after I cut off all of my African American chemically processed hair was the best and most shocking day of my life. I found myself staring in a mirror, beaming from the excitement of no longer being dependent upon chemical hair relaxers but contemplating how I would style only two inches of hair. Fortunately for me and other newly natural black women, CurlyNikki.com offers a wealth of information on everything relating to natural black hair.

Despite the “carefree” look of natural black hair, it takes a lot of work to keep it healthy. CurlyNikki.com showcases product reviews, natural hair recipes, hair styling techniques,

and answers to commonly asked questions submitted by real women. It a sisterhood of women yearning to know more about caring for natural black hair and transitioning from chemically processed hair to natural hair. I have had natural or chemically free African American hair for about a month, and I carefully studied all of the valuable information and experiences from the other women on the website before I made the decision to cut my hair. Not only were the stories from other women inspirational, but they also gave me the courage to shed my chemically processed hair.

CurlyNikki.com is also a great online ...

• resource for parents caring for children with biracial and African American hair. The website offers tips for styling a child’s hair without the use of harsh chemicals or extreme heat that are also age appropriate. Website users are also able to post their own questions about natural black hair care as well as links to other useful web resources. CurlyNikki.com also features a wide variety of uploaded videos from its users that feature step by step tutorials on creating stylish natural black hairstyles.

I believe that CurlyNikki.com is one of the best online resources for black women transitioning from chemically processed hair

to natural hair. CurlyNikki.com is truly a supportive network that provides an honest forum on anything pertaining to African American natural or chemically free hair. The best thing about CurlyNikki.com is that it is completely free, with no type of sign-up necessary. It is one of very few websites aside from Reviewstream.com that provides honest reviews of various hair products to its readers. Each section of CurlyNikki.com is clearly labeled. Users can view stories of other women who have transitioned from chemically relaxed hair, tips on natural black hair care, and videos detailing a wide variety of natural black hairstyles for all lengths of hair.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201001948280631/k2311a0110/1.10.10