Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask  » Health  »
  • My hair looked and felt better than it had been earlier been and this made feel quite happy
  • The only downside of Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask was its funny smell- but I guess it is too small a price to pay for the other benefits it offered
  • Priced at $26.00, Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask according to me is a perfect choice for all those who love their hair and wish to pamper it – in the comfort of their home

• by rm002

At my cousins wedding- I left no stone unturned in doing all the things in my power that could help me look beautiful and glamorous ( my make- up and hair do). Though I did succeed a great deal and won many admiring glances at the wedding party- the worst was yet to come. When I returned home I was flabbergasted to see my dry and brittle hair-(I guess because of the styling, the gels and the sprays that were used on my hair). My hair just appeared so lifeless and dull- that it was hard to tell that I had soft and silky looking hair earlier.

My hair called for immediate attention and so after an examination with my hair dresser- I was suggested to use Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing

Mask. This nourishing mask was essentially packed with natural anti- oxidant and protective properties were formulated to heal dry brittle hair the Davines way. Applying Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask on my hair- felt similar like applying a conditioner. But while a conditioner could be applied on wet hair, this nourishing hair mask required to be applied on towels dried hair. After having applied this hair mask for about a fortnight (3 times a week) – my hair started showing great signs of improvement. My hair had now not only become soft and silky (as they had previously been) but they also looked healthy and shiny.

I was truly in high spirits. Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask which contained olive butter truly nourished my hair leaving it feeling just ...

• clean and fresh. What I really liked about Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask was the fact this mask added a natural body to my hair, which made my hair move at my finger tips. My hair looked and felt better than it had been earlier been and this made feel quite happy. Another great benefit of using Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask- was that my hair fall had considerably reduced – which made them look fuller and thicker. In fact Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask also worked wonderfully even though my hair was color treated – without causing any kind of side effects.

Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask was just magical. This hair mask not only helped my wiry hair become soft and smooth but it also rein fused my

hair with some brightness. I just loved the admiring glances I received when I walked moving my hair and everyone seemed to be keen to know the secret of my beautiful looking hair. Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask has now become a essential part of hair care routine and I just love using it on my hair because it know my hair just seem to love it. The only downside of Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask was its funny smell- but I guess it is too small a price to pay for the other benefits it offered.

Priced at $26.00, Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask according to me is a perfect choice for all those who love their hair and wish to pamper it – in the comfort of their home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341001948270631/k2311a0110/1.10.10