Sunbeam 2371 mixmaster stand mixer  » Housewares  »
  • I sat at Wal-mart for well over three hours trying to decided what stand up blender I wanted and I ended up buying the Sunbeam 2371 mixmaster stand mixer, which cost me $90
  • Bottom line is I think that this mixer is decent and it’s not overly expensive

• by crystalowy

The past Thanksgiving was challenging for me because I had to buy new kitech appliances so that things would run smoother for me. I shopped until I couldn’t shop anymore. I had to buy mixers and blenders and choppers and after all the shopping I had what I needed.

I sat at Wal-mart for well over three hours trying to decided what stand up blender I wanted and I ended up buying the Sunbeam 2371 mixmaster stand mixer, which cost me $90. In my heart that was a bit steep for a Sunbeam mixer but I had to do what I had to

do. I didn’t have time to buy a mixer that was cheap an didn’t have time for it breaking on my in the middle on Thanksgiving.

After I purchased my stand up blender, I took it home and set it up. I had a hard time getting the bowl to connect to the blender itself. The hooks wouldn’t connect on for some reason. Ater about 30 minutes of struggling I was set up and ready to go.

With this blender I was able to mix tons of different foods all because it had 12 different speeds. Was I surprised? Um not really because for almost $100 I was expecting for some spectacular stuff. I also like the soft handle that comes on here. It makes holding the bowl a lot easier. Especially when it comes to pouring.

Now I was appreciative that this stand mixer comes with two glass bowls. So I didn’t have to depend on one bowl at a time which made my day in the kitchen much easier. It also comes with a whisk as well as dough hooks.

What I didn’t like about the Sunbeam 2371 mixmaster stand mixer

The only thing I didn’t like about the Sunbeam 2371 mixmaster stand mixer ...

• Sunbeam 2371 mixmaster stand mixer
      was the size. It was a bit bulky and when it comes to my kitchen, I don’t need anything that is bulky. I need something that is going to save room and not take up room at the same time. And since it was bulky I had a hard time taking it a part. and stashing it in a place where it could sit until I was ready for it.

Another thing I didn’t like about this mixer was that it didn’t come with a metal cast mixer so I was forced to work without it. I’m not sued to a stand mixer

not coming with a cast mixer. I mean that is something that is major when it comes to mixers right?

Bottom line is I think that this mixer is decent and it’s not overly expensive. It’s easy to use once you get past putting the mixer bowl together. If you happen to have a kitchen that has great counter top space then you may want to get this mixer. But if you don’t have a huge kitchen then you may want to shop around for another mixer. For me though, it’s a cool mixer and even though it’s bulky it works great And I plan on keeping it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531001948140631/k2311a0110/1.10.10