Avanti Mini Beer Pub  » Housewares  »
  • I know that its not all that lady like to drink beer but honestly, I love it and it taste good so heck why not
  • My husband and I bought the Avanti Mini Beer Pub for like $40 off of Ebay and I mean this is the neatest thing I have ever seen in my life First of all it if you aren't a homebrewer then I wouldn't recommend that you buy this because it doesn't work well with anything else
  • This mini beer pub is small and easy to operate and that is what I enjoy most about it
  • I don't think I will drink beer out of a can ever again, all because of this little mini pub

• by crystalowy

Oh boy I want to talk about something that has made our life so much easier. I know that its not all that lady like to drink beer but honestly, I love it and it taste good so heck why not. I will admit though that when I first brought up the idea to buy this my husband thought I was

crazy for even bringing this to his attention.But after a couple of ours of taling, I finally convinced him to go with the idea. And I even got him to pay for it.

My husband and I bought the Avanti Mini Beer Pub for like $40 off of Ebay and I mean this is the neatest thing I have ever seen in ...

• my life First of all it if you aren’t a homebrewer then I wouldn’t recommend that you buy this because it doesn’t work well with anything else. Luckily we brew our own beer so we were in luck.

The Avanti Mini Beer Pub allows us to tap into our canned beers and allow us to grab beer on the go. I find

it very easy to just on in the kitchen grab some beer and go. All I have to do is pour it into my cup. This mini beer pub is small and easy to operate and that is what I enjoy most about it. I don’t think I will drink beer out of a can ever again, all because of this little mini pub.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531001948130631/k2311a0110/1.10.10