Dove intense damage shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • After two weeks of usage, I notice y hair come back to life
  • But other than that I think that this shampoo is great, excellent buy
  • The bottle is a decent size and the shampoo smells delicious
  • Not only did it do good for my hair but it made it smell amazing

• by crystalowy

I was noticing a lot of damage being done to my hair from all of the beauty shops and using a lot of heat. Return on types of them can figure out what to use to make my hair come back to life. I figured I would check

out Wal-mart just to see what they had and I ended up getting the Dove Intense damaging shampoo for $6. This price was awesome because first of all it. was Dove and we all know how much dove cost. I had to go to a few different Walmarts because they were out of it at the first ones I went to.

After using this product I have found that it works like a charm. After two weeks of usage, I notice y hair come back to life. My ends became less damaged, And I was getting my shine back. I can’t ...

• Dove intense damage shampoo
      say anything negative about this shampoo. It worked very well and I plan on using it more often then not.

The only thing I didn’t like about this Shampoo was that it kind of slide out of the bottle some what fast which caused me to spill a lot out

into my sink. I have lost tons of shampoo! But other than that I think that this shampoo is great, excellent buy; works well.

The bottle is a decent size and the shampoo smells delicious. Not only did it do good for my hair but it made it smell amazing. Great product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311001948110631/k2311a0110/1.10.10