The Conair Infiniti Nano Hair dryer  » Electronics  »
  • I paid almost $50.00 for this hair dryer and am not sure if I really like it all and much and it might just be me and I need to get used to using a new hair dryer
  • What I do like about the Conair Infiniti Nano Hair dryer I have to talk about how I love that it isn't as loud as all the other blow dryers I've owned
  • One of the things I do like about this Pedro is the fact that it only cost the white $45.00
  • That beats the $20.00 hair dryer I bought previously that ended up not working after six months
  • I would recommend this dryer to just about anybody who's looking for an inexpensive dryer that does what it's suppose to do

• by crystalowy

I really enjoy using different types of hair products. When it comes to my hair I’m very picky about the things that I use. But am also opened new ideas. One of the newest things I have purchased Conair Infiniti Nano Hair dryer. The only reason I ended up buying this hair dryer because my whole dry ended up breaking morning at the last minute. I paid almost $50.00 for this hair dryer and am not sure if I really like it all and much and it might just be me and I need to get used to using a new hair dryer. But it does get the job done and whenever I do need to use it is

perfect.

What I do like about the Conair Infiniti Nano Hair dryer

I have to talk about how I love that it isn’t as loud as all the other blow dryers I’ve owned. I’m talking about it sounds smooth and light. I hate loud blow dryers and thats why I appreciate this one as much as I do. I can actually hear my sn talk to me while I’m using it!

One of the things I do like about this Pedro is the fact that it only cost the white $45.00. That beats the $20.00 hair dryer I bought previously that ended up not working after six months. I was really upset about my hair dryer breaking and I ended up having to downgrade the hair dryer that I was using.

Another thing that I like about the Conair Infiniti Nano Hair dryer was the fact that it did very well on my hair and it dried my hair in within 10 minutes. And considering the fact that it dried my hair so fast, it didn’t burn my hair.

Also, it was 1875 watts which was a whole lot better than my own hair dryer which was a shocker because my old hair dryer cost me way more than this one. And since I’m very very picky about what touches my hair I’m glad that this hair dryer has three different speeds that I can choose from.

On top of that than the thing about this hair dryer ...

• The Conair Infiniti Nano Hair dryer
      is that it has a cool spot, which allows the dryer to cool down and not burn your hair along with the dryer. This is one of the issues I have always had with hair dryers, they get to the point where they get too hot and the dryer blows if fuse. Even the most expensive dryers to this but not the Conair Infiniti Nano Hair dryer.

What I didn’t like about the Conair Infiniti Nano Hair dryer

The only real thing I didn’t like about this hair dryer was the fact that the handle was a little too slim for me. I mean don’t get me wrong, I hate handles that are huge and hard to handle but at the same time I like

to feel like the top part of my hair dryer is heavier than they handle itself. I know that it may sound crazy but it’s truly how I feel when it comes to my dryer i find it hard to hold for long periods of time all because the handle is slimmer than the top part.

Other than what I stayed at find that this hairdryers really me and is really good for the prize. $45.00 is not allow for dryer that does exactly what it supposed to do.It dries quickly, it doesn’t burn my hair and it give my hair body and and shine.

I would recommend this dryer to just about anybody who’s looking for an inexpensive dryer that does what it’s suppose to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161001948100631/k2311a0110/1.10.10