Nokia XpressMusic 5130  » Phones  »
  • I have been using this cellphone for 3 months or so and I think this is a good choice for music lover who don't have much money

• by Musicalist

I have been using this cellphone for 3 months or so and I think this is a good choice for music lover who don’t have much money.

First of all, it’s very easy to use. I can easily set up the hot keys to get access to camera, music player and contact list, which are the functions I use most of the time.

other Nokia products, it’s durable and good at making and receiving phone calls. Even when I stay in the basement of my house, I can still use it to call my friends, which I weren’t able to do with my last Samsung cellphone.

This phone has been designed specially for playing music, like other cellphones in the XpressMusic series, so the sounds it produce ...

• are really cool - as good as other Sony Ericsson cellphones that my friends use, and even better than the speaker of my acer laptop. It’s perfect to play songs with well-developed instrumental part using this cellphone.

About the camera function, some people say that the quality of the photos is not really high. In fact, it’s better than many other cellphones, especially ones

produced by Samsung. Keep in mind that this cellphone - Nokia 5130 Xpress Music is quite “cheap”, and what it provides you is far too good in comparison with its price.

The only thing to complain is about the keypad. The “2″ button is hardly to be touched without mis-touching the “down” button. But now I get used to it and like this phone really much!

Nokia XpressMusic 5130

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371001948060531/k2311a0110/1.10.10