Pond’s Age Miracle Face Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Those creams that my dermatologist recommend sometimes does not work well in my skin

• by alexsa

As a lover of low maintenance routines, my beauty regimen consists only of a facial wash and the occasional moisturizer. Due to late nights and unhealthy diet, my skin had been very dry and dull of late. I had tried night creams to repair skin while sleeping but found most of them heavy on texture. Like trial and error scheme, I have tried a number of night creams and day creams in search for the perfect skin care. Oftentimes, the search is a tedious road ahead as you have to wait for how many days till you feel the effects and if it won’t you go back on your search and still long how to address the skin problems in your face. This is the worst part, waiting and yet the flaws are resurfacing like ugly creatures in your face. Those creams that my dermatologist recommend sometimes does not work well in my

skin. I read about Pond’s Age Miracle and I have tried it.

I would say that this face cream has good ingredients. It contains “advance CLA 4 complex”. It has Pond’s patented “conjugated linoleic acid or CLA anti-aging technology. This has been blended with Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA), Retinol and Retinol boosters to form the new advance CLA 4 complex. In searching for an anti-aging cream be it night cream or day cream, check for the contents if it has Retinol or AHA because these are the ingredients which really aids in fighting, preventing and curing skin aging problems.

The texture is very good. Pond’s has been so consistent in all its creams. I have tried their whitening creams before and they have similar consistency with this age miracle cream. It has shimmery white cream and has dense hydrating formula. When you apply it it gives you a dry smooth finnish which ...

• is great. No sticky after feel. Expect this kind of coverage whenever you try any Pond’s cosmetic products. I would say this is yet their best feature given that nothing else can come close to this ability right after you apply it. Other face cream gives you shiny finnish which I hate.

Its ability to lift wrinkles would be 5 out of 10 if I have to rate it. I experienced slight sagging around my mouth area getting close to the age of 30. This is the main purpose why I am anxious trying anti-aging creams. There are some minor tightening and lifting that I experienced after two weeks of use but did not completely give me satisfying results. I can see improvements but not the complete result I was hoping given that I had high hopes for the Retinol content plus the additional AHA in the ingredients. This is already double power

in terms of anti-aging ingredients.

This face cream gives you superior hydration too. My face feels so fresh the following day and even when I start for my skin care routine at night. I can see the difference in terms of moisturizing. It plumps skin with moisture and this is the second thing I can guarantee about Pond’s products. It would not fail your in terms of hydrating your skin properly. There is really good value for your money if moisturization is the only thing that matters.

The downside of this is that it can cause oily skin. My skin became more oily, and I have to wipe it with an oil-absorbing film just to eradicate it especially when you are using this in the morning. I have to reapply powder foundation just to get rid of the shine. It seems the downside is truly a mess for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311001947960531/k2311a0110/1.10.10