Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige by Chanel perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I thought this was a very forgetful light floral smell
  • Though this isn't a bad experience to try one, I nearly imagine what the smell was
  • I like how playful freesia was in giving off the floral imagination that you will get
  • Often, I noticed when mimosa was used once that it gave the perfume an underrated aroma
  • I love the perfume because there is a warm glow on it

• by alexsa

I thought this was a very forgetful light floral smell. Beige, like the color is so light, muted color. Whatever the appearance is, it matters sometimes as to what the scent is all about. This was a floral scent. It seems floral scent now has lost the diversity as to what kind of smell it is. This was a completely different smell that I would say. A little playful because the sweetness is light but made the stir different. This is what I am looking for in a floral smell. Uniqueness because most of them resonates the same flavor and adopts the same dry down. It was part of a special celebration that I got hold of this perfume. Chanel is expensive compared to other scents. Though this isn’t a bad experience to try

one, I nearly imagine what the smell was. Perhaps because of its reputation and the price, I had high expectation on the smell, this veers over the expected norm of perfume. The smell gave me satisfaction.

Freesia opens the smell with a soft accomplishment. It mellows down your mood. I like how playful freesia was in giving off the floral imagination that you will get. It creates a luminous smell. There are traces of humid smell. Thanks to hawthorn in making the love affair with this perfume meaningful. The warmth it tendered replaced the common spell that we mostly anticipate in a perfume. I felt that there was sensuality in hawthorn as it mixed in the concoction. Frangipani was the one responsible in giving this perfume originality. There was like a brilliant traces of ...

• sweetness in it which you will surely fall in love. I was immediately swayed in loving it. As if it was organically produced in my backyard. The smell was raw and was not artificial. Often, I noticed when mimosa was used once that it gave the perfume an underrated aroma. This one was purely sweet like its natural flavor. I love how vivid the petals of this flowers are. It made the spell more sharp and delicate. Honey made the sweetness earthly. I don’t know about it but honey can make anything smell naturally sweet and amiable. This perfume was no exception. I like the strings of radiant glow in the smell because it made it sincere and rich. Imagine two source of sweet smell combined in a very organic way? Frangipani and honey
        gave a colorful meaning to the perfume.

I love the perfume because there is a warm glow on it. The smoothness of floral takes it to sophisticated heights yet remains modest. There was no bland moments when you are wearing this. All you will experience beneath the smell is sheer enjoyment of opulent floral aroma. Normally when you wear a floral smell, it go closest to any other smell of the same kind. Except for some scent will really stand out. This is pretty good for me. The smell is gorgeous and organic and retains the essence of its notes like no other. It is impossible to dislike this because my husband even falls in love with it. The smell is extremely light but retains traces even for hours. This is a very good floral smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561001947950531/k2311a0110/1.10.10