San Mig Light beer  » Food  »
  • I don't like it because it gives you this heavy feeling in your tummy right after two bottles

• by alexsa

Are you conscious about your tummy that you might get the bulge when you drink? I don’t want to remain kill joy either thus I socially drink. Whenever my friends frequent a bar and we meet to talk about details on everything, I try ordering San Mig Light. Before I ordered ordinary beer. I don’t like it because it gives you this heavy feeling in your tummy right after two bottles. I was really in searched of an alcoholic drink which I can

enjoy without worrying about how to shed off some pounds after drinking.

This beer has been awarded the Monde Selection International For Quality Selections in 2007 in Belgium according to its website. This would guarantee degree of excellence in this particular brand. This is a product of San Miguel Corporation, the largest food and beverage corporation in the Philippines.

The taste is still the same like an ordinary beer. You do not expect a lighter taste or a flavored drink. This still ...

• has that taste however the benefit is it contains lesser calories than a regular beer. One 300 ml of San Mig Light only contains 100 calories. Therefore this is really good with those who are calorie-conscious. Whenever I am drinking it, I find it very appropriate for girls like me because it is not too strong on the tummy. A regular beer gives me like a sack on my tummy and I get easily drunk. This is not too strong and heavy.
        The smell is also light. An ordinary beer feels like hard liquor at times and this is what I hate the most because it really is not appropriate for girls. I just love the smell with San Mig Light because of its subtle aroma. Almost feels like an ordinary canned soda drink. So if you are a party goer and has concern on your calorie count, try San Mig Light because it would give you the same enjoyment like regular beer less the dreaded calories.

San Mig Light beer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271001947930531/k2311a0110/1.10.10