Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
1.5
  • Thus I looked for an eye cream which can help me with this problem
  • It may be because Vitamin E is an antioxidant and Rose Hip oil is a moisturizing agent but I did not experience the result

• by alexsa

This is not a good eye cream for me because it mainly lacks the ingredients to really give your eyes the anti-tired look. Because my work is stressful, I had to have an eye cream which can conceal the after effects of stress. This eye cream mainly contains Vitamin E which according to its website aids in moisturizing the skin around the eye. I appreciate the contents of this but Vitamin E alone is not sufficient to support a good eye contour.

When I tried this, there was no changes that I experienced. I felt it was simply moisturizing the skin around my eye area. Where exactly is the effect which claims that it takes care of fine lines,

puffiness and dark circles.

I really have bad genes that it would immediately manifest dark circles in my eyes whenever I stay up late. I also love to eat salted peanuts and drink coffee. I do not want to look like I had been hit in my eyes after a boxing rematch.

Thus I looked for an eye cream which can help me with this problem. I was not happy with the result with Body Shop’s Vitamin E Eye Cream. There was no effect after several use.

After I changed my sleeping pattern and I slept early, I still used it to really protect my eye contour but there was no progress whatsoever. Did it moisturize the skin around ...

• the eye area? Perhaps but this is not enough. An eye cream must contain whitening agents to combat the dark circles because merely moisturizing won’t do any good.

This also contains shea butter and rose hip oil which are additional ingredients for moisturizing. I would say basing on the formula, the contents are good in hydrating your skin. But Body Shop should have analyzed the problem as to what causes dark circles and puffiness in the eyes.

Vitamin E is not even an effective ingredient in targeting dark circles in the eyes. Caffeine and Vitamin C are good ingredients which can make your eye area appear better. To begin with this eye cream does not have any whitening

properties to fight dark circles.

From reading the label alone you can say that this does nothing but merely hydrates your eye area. From using it, I can’t even guarantee that it will protect your skin from fine lines and crow’s feet. It may be because Vitamin E is an antioxidant and Rose Hip oil is a moisturizing agent but I did not experience the result.

I would have guaranteed this had it been it gave me satisfaction in terms of changing the problem. The ingredients cannot counteract the effects of stress to begin with. An antioxidant like Vitamin E might be a good ingredient for protection but definitely not in targeting the current problem of dark circles around your eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311001947910531/k2311a0110/1.10.10