Armani Prive Cuir Amethyste Cologne Spray  » Perfume  »
  • There is so much unexpected that will come out from the scent rather than those smell that we constantly experience
  • When I tested this scent, the first smell impressed me because of its warm and leathery texture as it lingered in your skin
  • The smell is modern and raw that is why I like it

• by alexsa

This is one of the unique scents I have tried. Armani Prive is haute couture. There is so much unexpected that will come out from the scent rather than those smell that we constantly experience. Surprisingly, this was the one that was offered to me when I asked for something that was peculiar. I applaud that lady in the Armani store I visited because she had mastery of her craft. That time, I was trying to change the scent that I want so I wanted something strong because I want my scent to be noticeable even after several hours. I use to have citrus smell but then it paled in comparison to other strong scent. The lightness is impressive when it comes to citrus smell but the intensity is dull. It is best to have those in people who manifested strong response to any cologne or fragrance. Sadly, I am not one of those. I also have this great feeling to be able to notice my own scent as I

wear it all day. It gave me confidence to be a head turner as my scent sways to other people as I pass by. When I tested this scent, the first smell impressed me because of its warm and leathery texture as it lingered in your skin.

The sales lady told me that this is a leather scent. So I was more curious rather than disliking it. I felt like smelling roses when you first try it then a little lemon in between. It was like the light scents of tea which are flavored. There was some minty flavor right after. Just very short but it stirred the smell differently. This may have been caused by patchouli. I was able to sense grassy smell right after. There was violet and some woody nuances. Then the leathery smell was the very noticeable during the dry down. The notes responsible for the dry down are benzoin and vanilla with a little incense. All of these notes tend to give you smoky ...

• smell. If you have a sensitive nose, you might dislike this because it really is very strong when you first smell this. Too powerful for me as regards the choices of base notes. The composition goes to be be hefty as it reached the peak. Normally during dry down, the smell sometimes goes to a heightened point that when it dries down it is the smell you can remember all throughout the day. It was a bit strong when you first apply right after several minutes. It was being engrossed in a glam rock party where you are suffocated with smoke and cigarette butts. But did it mellow down? Certainly. There is a good texture nonetheless with this smell because it participates well with the top notes. It seems it had a rehash with the previously released notes. The smell of rose was still noticeable during the dry down. I find the dry down sweet and sexy but smoky predominantly.

The smell is modern and raw that is why

I like it. Albeit the scent goes on a predictable path like when I was told this was a leather scent, I did not expect that there is a certain sweetness on it. I was hoping dark nuances perhaps the smell of old musk wrapped in leather sheets but this was not delivered. Instead I have a smoky smell, vanilla like, rosy texture, still sweet and dark. It had a new breed of concept for a leather smell. One thing is similar though for the rest of the leather smell, it has an incredible strength. It stays up to 10 hours or more then it is noticeable when you pass by people. All of my friends were immaculately drawn when I wore it the first time. This is one of the best scents I guess. A bottle of this is full of surprises which is what makes it fun. The smell is humid so this is not great during the peak of summer. This is great for winter and evening affairs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561001947900531/k2311a0110/1.10.10