Nintendo DS lite Game console
  • Well after so much time arguing about my son NOT getting a Nintendo DS, I finally gave in after I bought myself one
  • It’s a family thing in my house so I decided to let me son have the Nintendo DS because he has been doing such a great job in taking care of his items
  • I think that he has worked hard enough to own one and I hope that he takes care of it because I paid over $150 for the Nintendo DS lite Game console
  • What I like about Nintendo DS lite Game console There were things that I liked about the Nintendo DS lite Game console and there were things that I didn’t like about the Nintendo DS lite Game console
  • Outside of that I love the pen that comes with it for the games that need a different way to control, the pen comes in handy

• by crystalowy

Well after so much time arguing about my son NOT getting a Nintendo DS, I finally gave in after I bought myself one. I have always loved playing games and games have always been a part of my agenda. It’s a family thing in my house so I decided to let me son have the Nintendo DS because he has been doing such a great job in taking care of his items. I think that he has worked hard enough to own one and I hope that he takes care of it because I paid over $150 for the Nintendo DS lite Game console.

What I like about Nintendo DS lite Game console

Game console. The main thing that I liked about the Nintendo DS lite Game console is the fact that it was hand held. I love hand held games. And as a kid I have always wanted to own one of these things but my parents really couldn’t afford one.

Another thing that I like is the array of games that come with this thing. Now I don’t like the price of them but the versatility of them are awesome, I pay like $30 for each game that I get for mine and $30 on top of that for my son’s. So that will let you know just how expensive these things are.

Another thing that I like about the Nintendo DS lite Game console is that it comes with a cute little bag that you can carry ...

• your game around in. I hate all of the zippers that are on it but I mean it’s not the end of the world. It still makes it easy for me to carry it whenever I want to take it outside the house.

Outside of that I love the pen that comes with it for the games that need a different way to control, the pen comes in handy.

What I don’t like about the Nintendo DS lite Game console

There were a couple of things I didn’t like about the Nintendo DS lite Game console. The main thing I didn’t like about the Nintendo DS lite Game console is the screen. It was extremely small. Since my eye sight isn’t the greatest, I really don’t like squinting and playing my games.

Another thing I don’t like about

the Nintendo DS lite Game console is the fact that the screen gets smudged very easily. Along with the outside of the case. It gets ugly after a couple of usage. I hate the prices of the games, I think that they are not only too high but they are too small. I Can’t tell you how many times I’ve lost a game.

I basically think that the Nintendo DS lite Game console is an all around neat handheld game to own. It’s a bit pricey but it’s really worth it, if you are into having a portable gaming console. The games are fun to play and you have so much to choose from. Whenever I’m not in the mood to listen to music, I just move on towards my Nintendo DS lite Game console and have myself a ball.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281001947740531/k2311a0110/1.10.10