RCA -300 WATT Compact Stereo ipod dock  » Electronics  »
  • I think that the latest one we bought was the RCA -300 WATT Compact Stereo ipod dock for $130
  • SO I know just how well this stereos system plays
  • What I like about the RCA -300 WATT Compact Stereo ipod dock The main thing that I like about the RCA -300 WATT Compact Stereo ipod dock is the fact it’s functionality is awesome
  • IF that isn’t it then lets talk about how I love that as far as listening to my ipod is concerned, I don’ thave to have extra plugs or anything
  • On the plus side, I would recommend this CD player to anyone who wants something simple and sheek in their home

• by crystalowy

My son has gone through so many different stereo systems that I can’t even count how many he has had over time. I’ve paid so much money out for his stereos systems it is pathetic. I think that the latest one we bought was the RCA -300 WATT Compact Stereo ipod dock for $130. Now I think that this is the current one because like I stated, I have bought a few stereos in my time. I just so happen to see this one on his dresser.

I personally listen to this stereo system whenever I happen to be upstairs cleaning and I want to through ipod on his dock. I’ve also had a few incidents where he has pushed me to the limit with his loud music.

SO I know just how well this stereos system plays.

What I like about the RCA -300 WATT Compact Stereo ipod dock

The main thing that I like about the RCA -300 WATT Compact Stereo ipod dock is the fact it’s functionality is awesome. I mean it plays like a angel. It’s versatile which is another thing that I liked about it. Since I can put my ipod on there, that makes life a bit more fun when listening to it. It’s not just a regular CD player, it’s an mp3 player.And for $130 it’s not bad at all.

Another thing that I like about this stereo system is that it is a five CD changer. So if I don’t or my son doesn’t want to listen to our ...

• ipods, we can just pop a Cd in and play to our hearts content.

IF that isn’t it then lets talk about how I love that as far as listening to my ipod is concerned, I don’ thave to have extra plugs or anything. All I have to do is set and go.

The speakers on this bad boy is just as great. I mean I’m not a real big fan of cd player’s and their speakers because most of the time they just don’t work like they should. I have always traded out my speakers for better ones because most of the ones I’ve ever had became distorted when I turned them up.

But I can’t say that about this cd player, the speakers on here are

decent. I can turn them up and get great quality sound. I don’t have to worry about popping and I don’t have to worry about the bass killing them either.

This stereo player is very strong and even though it didn’t cost me an arm and a leg I don’t expect for my son to kill this one with his rough music playing. I’m not sure how a kid can kill a whole entire CD player?! That has boggled my mind and it continues to do so.

On the plus side, I would recommend this CD player to anyone who wants something simple and sheek in their home. This one is more for the room rather than the family room It just looks a lot better in that location of my house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161001947720531/k2311a0110/1.10.10