Bright Starts Dream Drifter Soother
  • All I know is that he is out of that stage where I’m going to put him to sleep like he is an infant
  • I bought the Bright Starts Dream Drifter Soother for $20 and that was a steal because I seen this same toy at Target for much more
  • I bought it from Wal-mart and I plan on buying the rest of his toys from here because it seems as if they have some of the best deals
  • What I like about the Bright Starts Dream Drifter Soother The main thing that I liked about the Bright Starts Dream Drifter Soother is that it makes my nights a tad bit easier
  • Using it every singl enight has cost me well over $30 in batteries In a two week times span

• by crystalowy

Not everything is about my child playing and rolling. Sometimes, there comes a time where he needs to spend a few moments in his crib. Whether it be before bed or during bedtime. All I know is that he is out of that stage where I’m going to put him to sleep like he is an infant.

I bought the Bright Starts Dream Drifter Soother for $20 and that was a steal because I seen this same toy at Target for much more. I bought it from Wal-mart and I plan on buying the rest of his toys from here because it seems as if they have some of the best deals.

What I like about the Bright Starts Dream Drifter Soother

The main thing that I liked about

the Bright Starts Dream Drifter Soother is that it makes my nights a tad bit easier. I don’t have to sing to my baby as much and or keep him entertained because it does it for me. I don’t have to worry about his becoming complacent while trying to go to sleep.

The What I like about the Bright Starts Dream Drifter Soother has 8 different melodies that my baby can listen to. And like his other toy it comes with a volume control which is always a plus for me.

The music and motion is what keeps my baby the most occupied. This Soother attaches to his crib so it allows him to engage in it more. I have had plenty of soothers for ...

• my baby and this is one that actually soothed my baby to sleep on a couple of nights.

There are three different stages to this soothe. The first stage is lights, music and motion. The second is the lights and music only and the third stage is music only. The soother goes through these stages and by the time it’s over, my baby is usually sleep.

I like that it plays 25 minutes of music which is more than enough time to get my baby in his sleeping mode. And not only is it something that goes on his bed but after he turns a certain age and grows out of his crib, it can be put on his night stand.

The Bright Starts Dream Drifter Soother makes my

life easy. I think that it helps me put my baby to sleep on the fly. It’s not expensive and it works like a charm. I think that al parents should at least have one of these things during their parenting.

The only thing I don’t like about the Bright Starts Dream Drifter Soother is the fact that if I play it too much then it will kill my batteries. I have spent a lot of money on batteries just to keep it going. Using it every singl enight has cost me well over $30 in batteries In a two week times span.

Your baby is going to love it just like mine does. He enjoys not only listening to the music but he enjoys the lights and the motion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541001947700531/k2311a0110/1.10.10