Fisher-Price Precious Planet Blue sky Jumperoo  » Baby care  »
  • I think that it’ the cutest thing in the world
  • He wasn’t having good luck with the walker I bought him so I needed something that was going to take the place of that
  • What I like about the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Blue sky Jumperoo The main thing that I liked about the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Blue sky Jumperoo is that it jumps
  • It comes with a stand that it’s built on, so all I have to do is put my child in his seat and let him go I know this may sound a little shallow and uninformative but the jumperoo is really cute

• by crystalowy

This is my sons favorite toy to play with. It’s not just a toy but it’s s jumperoo that allows him to jump and down. I think that it’ the cutest thing in the world. I knew my son didn’t need anymore toys but I figured why not get it for him. He wasn’t having good luck with the walker I bought him so I needed something that was going to take the place of that.

I bought the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Blue sky Jumperoo $90 from Wal-mart and so far we are having a blast with this. My husband actually liked this jumperoo and that is a huge shocker to me. He likes nothing that I buy so I figured this was something we

could keep.

What I like about the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Blue sky Jumperoo

The main thing that I liked about the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Blue sky Jumperoo is that it jumps. It is something that entertains my baby with the jumping motion. It allows him to get his exercise which every baby needs I don’t take my child out as often as I should because I’m always working so having this around makes my life easier. Plus when I’m working, I can just sit him in the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Blue sky Jumperoo and let him go.

This jumperoo comes with toys that surround the outer part of the area. And they are all plush and soft so they won’t hurt my baby.

Another thing I like ...

• about the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Blue sky Jumperoo is that

Another thing I like about the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Blue sky Jumperoo Is that unlike the older version of the jumpers this one doesn’t have to be put on a door. It comes with a stand that it’s built on, so all I have to do is put my child in his seat and let him go

I know this may sound a little shallow and uninformative but the jumperoo is really cute. I really don’t like the way some toys look in the middle of my living room floor but this one I just don’t mind because it’s really stylish in its own right.

The hanging plush toys that grace the bar above his head

gives him much more fun while he plays and jumps around. I think that this is what enhances his fun. I personally don’t think that without them, he would that much into.

The activity table doesn’t really keep him entertained like I thought it would, I was expecting a little more from that area but other than that I think that it’s a decent jumping activity table. It keeps him out of my hair and that is the main thing I need. Plus it stays still unlike the walker which I have to worry about from time to time.

The price may have been a bit steep but I figure for the price he gets the ability to become active and entertained all at the same time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541001947690531/k2311a0110/1.10.10