Evenflo Exersaucer Mega Famyard  » Baby care  »
  • I love to buy toys for my kids and I have been in the toy buying game for a long time
  • My child has started to learn how to walk so I thought instead of buying a regular walker, I searched for a walker that would allow me baby to not only learn how to walk but will entertain him all at the same time
  • The Evenflo Exersaucer Mega Famyard cost me $45 which wasn’t costly at all
  • It was like a walking toy and it really was interesting out the box
  • As soon as he decides to move, we are going to have a problem

• by crystalowy

I love to buy toys for my kids and I have been in the toy buying game for a long time. And like everything that I buy, my husband has something to say. My child has started to learn how to walk so I thought instead of buying a regular walker, I searched for a walker that would allow me baby to not only learn how to walk but will entertain him all at the same time. The Evenflo Exersaucer Mega Famyard cost me $45 which wasn’t costly at all. It was like a walking toy and it really was interesting out the box. Actually when I bought it, I didn’t have to take it out the box, I just took it right off the shelf and took it home. I wasn’t in

the mood to put anything together.

The reason why I like the Evenflo Exersaucer Mega Famyard is because it’s a walker and an activity table. I need my son to not only learn how to walk but learn how to utilize his mobile skills. I like the farm theme that comes on this activity toy and so does my son. He enjoys playing with the plush toys that come on these activity table.

I also like the fact that this activity table has wheels on it and the cute thing is the activity table can actually be made to be stable. The Evenflo Exersaucer Mega Famyard Rocks , bounces and spins. It also promotes exercise to develop my child’s back. His leg muscles become stronger just by standing .

The table ...

• that is built on the walker is built to surround my son. He has all the options when it comes to playing with toys. If he turns to the left then he sees toys, if he turns to the right then he sees toys. He has no other choice but to be occupied with fun,.

The only thing that I don’t like about the Evenflo Exersaucer Mega Famyard is that it’s hard for my son to walk in it. I’m not sure if it’s the wheels or if it’s the rug that he tries to walk on. But either way, it doesn’t really work all that well for him. I’ve tried to make a few adjustments to his walker but we have yet to see any results.

My favorite feature about this walker is that

the seat pad can be taken off to be cleaned. I hate baby toys and or seats that have pads that aren’t removable. I find that nasty because babies make a mess and you have to clean the seat pads every once in a while at least.

I got a great experience with this product. My son loves to play with the soft, plush farm yard animals and I love puttin ghim into the walker because it keeps him occupied. He may not be able to walk with it because of the wheels but he can at least play with the toys. As long as he doesn’t try to force it to move then I think that he will be just fine. As soon as he decides to move, we are going to have a problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541001947670531/k2311a0110/1.10.10