Ika sashimi - Japanese squid dish
  • I love to eat and I always have loved to eat
  • I know that I said that you should try things at least once but eating something that shouldn’t be consumed is one thing that I refuse to open my mouth for
  • I tried the vegetables and they were actually good but I found out after trying them that they were some type of dough sushi rapped In a leaf

• by crystalowy

Let me be the one to say a couple of things when it comes to food. I love to eat and I always have loved to eat. I feel that trying new things should be apart of everyone’s life. But there are things that I won’t try and there are also things that I won’t try again.

I know that I said that you should try things at least once but eating something that shouldn’t be consumed is one thing that I refuse to open my mouth for. Well my husband and I went to this food fair not too long ago and I tried ika sashimi. The only reason I tried this crap was because my husband dared me to try it and I hate being dared as

if I’m not going to do something. I have been know to do anything that someone dares me to do.

Let me tell you that the ika sashimi-Japanese Squid is the most nastiest thing I have ever put into my mouth. I’m talking about as soon as it went down my throat, it came right back up!

First of all I’m a texture person all day long. My food has to be the right texture or I’m not going to be able to eat it. The ika sashimi-Japanese Squid is soft and gooey, along with extremely slimy.

Not only was it disgusting but they had the nerve to serve it on top of rice. Ok the rice part was cool and all but why would you stick a dead ...

• squid on top of the rice as if that is normal?

They also had some type of vegetables laying to the side of the ika sashimi-Japanese Squid that looked just as disgusting. I tried avoiding them but my husband dared me to eat that as well. Once again I put myself in another situation that I couldn’t get out of. I tried the vegetables and they were actually good but I found out after trying them that they were some type of dough sushi rapped In a leaf!

I felt so horrible after trying not only the ika sashimi-Japanese Squid but the raw sushi as well. The texture was horrible and the taste of it was just nasty. None of it was cooked but they had all the nerve in

the world to season it!

Oh and not only that, the ika sashimi-Japanese Squid still had it’s eyes in it’s head, how gross is that

I will never ever try anything like this again, I was taken for a ride on this one. There is no way anyone should sit and eat seafood that isn’t at least grilled a little bit. That’s like eating human flesh.

I am not a fan of sushi and I don’t think that I never will be. They can keep all of that because I refuse to allow another piece of squid and or raw fish in my mouth ever again. And as for my husband, he can eat that crap by his self for all I care. That just isn’t me cup of tea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271001947650531/k2311a0110/1.10.10